- What personally identifiable information (PII) is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your data and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, & Sharing
Empath Editor gathers and uses certain information about users in order to:
- Allow users to access resources or register for a special offer
- Allow me to contact website users and clients to respond to requests, address general inquiries, or provide services
- Enable certain website functions and inform website improvements
- Create invoices and execute other internal accounting processes
- Record user agreements to terms and conditions of services
Empath Editor collects the following information:
- Contact forms, news signup forms, and booking confirmation forms (via MailChimp)
- First and last name
- Email address
- Contact postal address
- General inquiries and project details
- Resource order forms (via WooCommerce and PayPal)
- Email (via G Suite)
I request information from you on resource shop order forms through WooCommerce and PayPal. To purchase resources from me, you must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If I have trouble processing an order, I will use this information to contact you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Users can opt out of any future contact from me or request data removal at any time. Because clients may choose to work with me more than once, user data is not deleted unless specifically requested by the user. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address or phone number given on this website:
- See what data I have about you, if any
- Change or correct any data I have about you
- Have me delete any data I have about you
- Express any concern you have about my use of your data
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. I only have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform a specific function (e.g., billing or customer service). The computers and servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
I share aggregated demographic information with partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. I use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. I encourage users to be aware when they leave this website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Questions, Requests or Concerns
2974 East Walnut Street
Colmar, PA 18915 United States