With a complete (or nearly complete) manuscript in hand, you’re well along the path to publishing. But before you begin working with a professional editor, you’ll need to see what real page-turners think about your words. Learn how to refine your manuscript and connect with your ideal readers by creating your own beta reading campaign. The Mindful Writer’s Guide to Beta Reading will show you how. Its fifteen pages contain everything you need to set things up and maintain your confidence as a great writer along the way.
- An overview of the benefits of beta reading
- Step-by-step campaign setup instructions
- Tips for setting mindful writer intentions
- A sample timeline map for beta reading
- A handy campaign materials checklist